Friday, 6 September 2013

DAIZ


































Daisies for days...

Whenever I'm about 42 hours past exhausted (right now), I just think of myself sleeping in a field of daisies. Yes, in an Edward/Bella kind of way, only solo and in such deep dormancy that dribble isn't too far away.  

I don't often see myself doing that in this exact outfit, however, these jeans would be perfectly appropriate. The ultimate pair of boyfie jeans. Thanks Ksubi.




Jeans: Ksubi
Top: Ksubi 
Shoes: Steve Madden
Belt and rings: Random assortment


4 comments:

  1. awesome photos!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics. i just found your blog, what do you think about following each other? just let me know and i'll follow you. xo diannetho.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful photos:) nice jeans:)
    please visit me in free time:)

    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/
    if you don't nimd please click on the 6 banners at the bottom of my blog:)

    ReplyDelete